• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Review of 2005

James

Cricket Web Owner
Good idea re this thread George.

I've just modified your post to made it easier for people to read ;)

archie mac

International Coach
I think they are great, not to long and easy to follow. I would have liked you to rate them on the year, something like:

Aust
Tests=B
ODI=A

But that is just me, everything has to be a comp. 8-)

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
good read maybe you could give like
best test batting performance 2005
best test bowling performance 2005 ect...
its pretty well put together though

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
West Indies

"With a solitary Test victory and numerous One Day International defeats, West Indies cricket took blow after blow in the year 2005, on and off the field. Like a mismatched and under-prepared boxer, each blow not only inflicted physical damage upon the institution of the game, but also sapped the spirit of the players and supporters. Money complicated the sport, resulting in an incomplete player pool and a figurative hell for new coach Bennett King to begin his reign."