• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Kenya in Bangladesh

James

Cricket Web Owner
4 One Day Internationals

17 Mar 2006 Bangladesh Kenya Bogra District Stadium
20 Mar 2006 Bangladesh Kenya Khulna Divisional Stadium
23 Mar 2006 Bangladesh Kenya To Be Confirmed
25 Mar 2006 Bangladesh Kenya To Be Confirmed

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
I'll be supporting Kenya though.....

Victory against Bangladesh seems unlikely... I predict 2-1 in Bangla's favour .. (1 match to be rained off :p)

Natman20

International Debutant
Is KEnya going to be counted as an international team now? or are they just having random series?

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bangladesh should indeed do this one pretty easy. 4-0 is my prediction but I would like to see Kenya be competitive and even win one of those games.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
3-1 with Bangladesh choking chasing 200ish in one game. Mashrafe to star with the ball.

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
Good to see Mashrafe back in the team. If Bangles win the series (they should), they will actually qualify for the Champions trophy WITHOUT the ICC having to make a rule for them!

Seriously, Bangladesh have a chance to show the world that they are a cut above Zim and Ken now in this series (after the series between the two), and I believe they will.

They still need to up their game now. They are improving, but the two tests showed that they are still dropping off the pace at vital times. They are getting there though. And very exciting young players they do have!

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
chris.hinton said:
Go on Kenya
Nah. Gotta say I am backing Bangladesh in this one. A good 4-0 thrashing will do them the world of good and get some people of their backs, showing that they have gotten away from the "pack" of minnows, and are top minnow all by themselves.

It sort of irks me when people compare them with Zim and Kenya (two teams on a downwards slide, rather than on an upwards one as I think Bangladesh are), so it will be good for them to (hopefully) tread all over someone for a change and prove to themselves and others that they have broken away from the next tier down - though they still have a lot of work to do to be truly competitive with the big 8.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Good to see Bangladesh have a real challenge ahead, rather than easy wins against minnows like Australia.

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
Voltman said:
Good to see Bangladesh have a real challenge ahead, rather than easy wins against minnows like Australia.
:laugh:

Yeah not looking forward to the Australia-Bangladesh series. It will really show us just how low Australia have gone. They may not make 434-4 in ANY of the ODI's.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Series leveled at 2-all :D This one should be interesting! The two minnow power-houses fighting in a full-blown ODI series. Should be one to watch!

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
I love both Teams so I am unable to say which Team I want to win.

My heart says Kenya 3-1 , but my head says either 2-2 or 3-1 to Bangers !!:confused: :(

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
DanielFullard said:
These are the sort of matches I wish I was able to watch somehwere on UK TV
Yeah. There's nothing like a close match, is there?
Mind you, at least you get some decent cricket in the UK. We didnt even get the Under-19 WC!