• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Pakistan, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Ireland

Slow Love™

International Captain
Even with those colors? The regular ones I mean.
I try not to be too influenced by culture, color or creed, mate. :p

But yeah, it's an horrendous get-up, in those Derwent pencil tins they call that color Puke. At least with the West Indian pink gear of the 70's, it was like "I dare you to laugh".

simmy

International Regular
I can't believe it to be honest. He should be at 3 getting 35/40 overs of batting in.

Chanderpaul and Sarwan together could get them in a rut on a dead pitch for example.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Just realised Bradshaw is not playing:-O .What are the WI thinking of?.Is he injured?.I can't seriously believe he would be dropped.

Slow Love™

International Captain
What do you think of the WC colors? The green's too dark IMO. Almost seems navy blue.
On the Pakistan strip? I think it's something of an improvement, it's got some kind of blue sheen to it, but still very recognizable as green. Is the orange new to the WC? I haven't noticed it before, but they could possibly increase that a bit... It's mainly the lighter-olive color that makes it all ugly.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
On the Pakistan strip? I think it's something of an improvement, it's got some kind of blue sheen to it, but still very recognizable as green. Is the orange new to the WC? I haven't noticed it before, but they could possibly increase that a bit... It's mainly the lighter-olive color that makes it all ugly.
Orange? I thought it was yellow. Been a part of our colors for quite a while I believe, as it is the background of the PCB logo.

Evermind

International Debutant
The pitch doesn't look like an easy one. The ball's still doing something into the 22nd over. 230+?