• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shane on you

open365

International Vice-Captain
Why is it a *** scandal?

Are 36 year old single leg-spinners not allowed to have ***?(and good *** it seems)

Raymond

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Offcourse he is, but when one is tagged with all kinda scandals..a new one is normally highlighted

But this time, its with Pictures..(which is not suitable for here) and if warne wasn't a cricketer, he surely could have been a ****star

Barney Rubble

International Coach
open365 said:
Why is it a *** scandal?

Are 36 year old single leg-spinners not allowed to have ***?(and good *** it seems)
:laugh: I'm not sure why, but once I remembered how old you are, I found that really funny. :p

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Barney Rubble said:
:laugh: I'm not sure why, but once I remembered how old you are, I found that really funny. :p
:laugh: I blame the OT regulars for corrupting this young boy's mind.

Matt79

Global Moderator
They're not married anymore, so strictly its none of Simone Warne's business anymore - but even then she can't really complain - this effort doesn't outdo how mortifingly embarrassing she was on 'Dancing with the Stars'.

And some people, Gideon Haigh and myself included, have said that Warnie's only talent is cricket! :)

Craig

World Traveller
[Quote="Cricinfo]The alleged episode is believed to have taken place on Thursday night in West London, during Hampshire's Championship match against Middlesex. "Shane blew our minds," claimed one of the models, Coralie Eichholtz, an MTV presenter. "He was so fit. I'd give him top marks for more than satisfying us."[/Quote]

:laugh: :lol: :naughty:

[Quote="Cricinfo]Ironically, Warne claimed to be suffering from fatigue during that match and said in an interview: "If I'm honest, I'm tired out". It was hard to tell from his on-field performance, however - Warne took 7 for 99 in the second innings to bowl Hampshire to a ten-wicket victory. [/Quote]

:laugh:

That solves all our problems on why somebody don't preform in important sporting contests - they didn't have a threesome the night before .

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I feel sorry/pity for the journos that write this crap. As someone else said, he's now single - he can do what he likes. And hey, he's having threesomes. Good on him.

Now, where's his mobile number...

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Hilarious. I loved the bit where she said "since he split with Simone, he's been texting me like mad... he even sent me one during a match!".

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FaaipDeOiad said:
Hilarious. I loved the bit where she said "since he split with Simone, he's been texting me like mad... he even sent me one during a match!".
Legendary.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Apologise if I have broken any CW rules. But this pic was posted with ninemsn news item, so everyone would be able to see it.:)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That doesn't even look like Warne (not that I've seen him during ***, mind you)

But as people have said, he's single, so he can have *** with as many people at the same time as he wants. Lucky *******.

Last edited:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
andyc said:
That doesn't even look Warne (not that I've seen him during ***, mind you)

But as people have said, he's single, so he can have *** with as many people at the same time as he wants. Lucky *******.
He sure is a stud !! :laugh:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Somehow I feel sad for Warnie and his family. Media has got no right to invade his privacy like that and post it on the front page. I dont care what he does in his personal life, as long as he is not breaking the law it is okay with me.