• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Moments

ash chaulk

International Captain
i just saw on the news the columbian goalkeeper scored against poland bombed it from one end to the other bounced over the pols head how imbarrising for him...

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Yeah it was embarassing too! The Polish keeper was Tomasc Kuskjac of recently relegated West Brom.

Craig

World Traveller
Maldini moment of the century (ok year).

I've seen some howlers, but that takes the cake.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looks like the equivalent of someone doing an extravagant leave alone shot and then having the middle stump do cartwheels.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Working fine for me.

But that is gold, wish I could do that. The keeper really should have got to it though, poor effort from him.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
That's incredible scoring from 70+ yards, what a hero.
Columbian goalies = Kings among men??

But your right Andy that was a slothish effort by the polish keeper

cameeel

International Captain
andyc said:
Working fine for me.

But that is gold, wish I could do that. The keeper really should have got to it though, poor effort from him.
Ah, it doesn't like it when i open the link in a new tab, all good now :)

Langeveldt

Soutie
Looks like a bit of a fluke tbh, wasn't he just trying to get the ball as far upfield as he could? Doubt he was even looking at the Polish goalie..