• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WC Mascot !

shortpitched713

International Captain
No story, just a corporate construct designed to suck the cash from the pockets of hapless tourists and feed on the souls of deceased children.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
^uh no. why does everything the icc does gets a negative view...its just to actract childern to the game is that so bad? and to get the crowds pumped like cheer leaders in 20/20

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, so the mascot has officially been declared evil 8-) !?!

It's a mascot for God sake, almost every sport has one !

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member

Wow! Rupert the Bear has really let himself go since he went and set up that bagel store in Majorca.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
Wow, so the mascot has officially been declared evil 8-) !?!

It's a mascot for God sake, almost every sport has one !
i know huh, i hate it when people go say something negative about everything the icc does. even its like nothing they just have to bitch about it

Last edited:

Matt79

Global Moderator
love the expression of the little girl at the front - "oh my god, its some kind of bear/ocalot/lion thing with a bat - run for your life!!!!!"