• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Would be interesting tbh. What sort of things would you be looking for, James?
Email him, TBH.

I'd add that I think you'd actually make a pretty damn good Mod. Especially when it came to dealing with a certain SW\BLE...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nah, he deletes Battle Of The Songs threads then undeletes them when people say "oi! I've just lost 120 posts!"

James

Cricket Web Owner
Would be interesting tbh. What sort of things would you be looking for, James?
In general, it comes down to:

* Is the member a respected member of the CW community?

* Do they have past moderator experience?

* Have they worked on something CW related and done a good job. Were they reliable.

* Do we feel as though they would uphold the rules of the forum and set a good example to other members of the forum.

* Would they fit into the current moderation team?

* Do we feel as though the member is trustworthy.

There's always many good applications when it comes to people applying for moderator positions and it's always a tough decision.

ash chaulk

International Captain

* Is the member a respected member of the CW community? no

* Do they have past moderator experience? no

* Have they worked on something CW related and done a good job. Were they reliable. no

* Do we feel as though they would uphold the rules of the forum and set a good example to other members of the forum. no

* Would they fit into the current moderation team? no

* Do we feel as though the member is trustworthy. no

There's always many good applications when it comes to people applying for moderator positions and it's always a tough decision. yes

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Throwing my hat in the ring if anybody is curious. Will sent my application to James when I get home.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Might be interested but depends on if I can keep my current status and also on if guys like Gelman and PF are up for it as they seem good fits.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

* Is the member a respected member of the CW community? no

* Do they have past moderator experience? no

* Have they worked on something CW related and done a good job. Were they reliable. no

* Do we feel as though they would uphold the rules of the forum and set a good example to other members of the forum. no

* Would they fit into the current moderation team? no

* Do we feel as though the member is trustworthy. no

There's always many good applications when it comes to people applying for moderator positions and it's always a tough decision. yes
In the spirit of Ch0rk's honesty.

* Is the member a respected member of the CW community? in the middle somewhere

* Do they have past moderator experience? yes

* Have they worked on something CW related and done a good job. Were they reliable. Varies greatly.

* Would they fit into the current moderation team? am on good terms with some of them

* Do we feel as though the member is trustworthy. yes, but he's arrogant as when it comes to music

I wouldn't want to be one anyway tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.