• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Cricket Captain 2007 Screenshots

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Not bad, but they hardly look fantastic, hopefully the 'motion captured' animations are good and hawkeye is a nice touch.

gio

U19 Cricketer
They look OK, but to be honest, I'd rather see realistic gameplay than fancy 3D highlights

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
They look OK, but to be honest, I'd rather see realistic gameplay than fancy 3D highlights
What do you mean though, exactly? Are you referring to the actual game play i.e. out on the field, or as in how it sims in the game engine and realism?

OrsonWelles

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I would like to see better simulation and stats but it cant hurt. Unless they decide that its meaningless and players get out LBW to balls that are missing the stumps, or the player movements are unrealistic and uncoordinated

gio

U19 Cricketer
What do you mean though, exactly? Are you referring to the actual game play i.e. out on the field, or as in how it sims in the game engine and realism?
The latter. I've always been impressed with the way ICC sims the game, so I hope this version continues the tradition, with a couple of improvements e.g. the success of spinners was far too great, and I only played RF bowlers as a token gesture.

Another point is that I hope the game has more longevity this time. In the previous versions, after you got past the first 5-6 years at international level, England were so good that it was a matter of if you didn't whitewash every team, it was a failure. I hope that there is healthy competition from other national teams as you get further into the game.