• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BLIC 2007 Post Game Interview

OrsonWelles

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Having had a read through it, that was unsurprising. Talked about how good the feedback was, and he knows people like it because his brother-in-law plays with his mates all the time! If my brother-in-law gave me a game and asked if I played it, I would tell him that of course I did, I play it all the time.

Seriously, how could they think that removing features from a game, implementing a ghastly colour scheme, reducing the font to miniscule levels and somehow making it easier than RPIC 05 makes it a better game?

I was surprised by them saying that it would have been 'suicidal' to get Classic Matches mode. If its so hard, why did the previous version do it? Why does ICC have them? Why do most other sports game have them? I feel that is just a cop-out and maybe code for "Most people were going to buy the game without it, so we didnt include it".

And they dont answer the question asking if they didnt implement features because they wanted to release it for the World Cup.

Very promising though that they would make an effort for a Wii Cricket game. Sounds like it might happen.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Definitely the worst cricket game thats been released, I'd say since Cricket World Cup 99.. An absolute abhoration, so bad I can't even be bothered to click on the link to see what he has to say.. Which is a pity, because BLIC 05 had potential