• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Zimbabwe coach named

Zimdan

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Zimbabwe have named their new coach to succeed Kevin Curran. Robin Brown a former Zimbabwe player will be taking over the coacking duties while Curran will be kept in the backroom staff.

Im my opinion its about time this has happened. For Zimbabwe to move forward a new coach had to come forward and with the recent games against South Africa, zimbabwe should be more tha ready to cause a few upsets in the year to come.

Efaz

U19 12th Man
It appeared to me that Kurran had personal conflicts with quite a few Zimbabwean cricketers (Taibu to name one). I hope Brown will have better relations with his players.