• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Akhtar and Asif in the news again

Bouncer

State Regular
Akhter, with Ball in his hand=== Awesome, one of better things to happen to Pak cricket

Akhter, with out Ball in his hand=== Pethatic, FSOB, One of worse things to happen to Pak cricket

Woodster

International Captain
Just another drama for the Pakistan side. Where is that self destruct button again ?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
They actually got some graphic footage of the whole incident. Warning the following is not suitable for younger audiences.

Akhtar: You got anymore you know what...
Asif: No I finished it all.
Akhtar: Don't lie.

Check me if you want, just don't tamper with anything!

Gimme' that bat KP, considering your recent form, you're better off without it.

Akmal: Noooooooo Akhtar don't do it!
Inzi: I'll save you Asif.................................................................................................. If I reach in time!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh my thigh!!!

The next day............

Akhtar: How's your thigh?

:ph34r:

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
They actually got some graphic footage of the whole incident. Warning the following is not suitable for younger audiences.

Akhtar: You got anymore you know what...
Asif: No I finished it all.
Akhtar: Don't lie.

Check me if you want, just don't tamper with anything!

Gimme' that bat KP, considering your recent form, you're better off without it.

Akmal: Noooooooo Akhtar don't do it!
Inzi: I'll save you Asif.................................................................................................. If I reach in time!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh my thigh!!!

The next day............

Akhtar: How's your thigh?

:ph34r:
It's illegal to plagiarise, As.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
From Asif's interview on Cricinfo a while back, I always got the feeling he never liked Shoaib. Particularly when I read what Shoaib said to him and told him to do during Asif's debut test in Sydney.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
After hearing that Warne basically couldn't stand either Stephen Waugh or Gilchrist, nothing surprises me any more TBH.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Fusion is too nice to be considered for these purposes. AND that was 9 months ago now.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
From Asif's interview on Cricinfo a while back, I always got the feeling he never liked Shoaib. Particularly when I read what Shoaib said to him and told him to do during Asif's debut test in Sydney.
What did he tell him to do??

R_D

International Debutant
hahaha awesome Turb..

Just the other there were some comments on Hearld Sun or The age about how Akhtar was saying Pakistan are the best team in the world .... Aus time is finished. I laughed out so much but even more hilarous.

If getting injured himself every match wasn't bad enough he's trying to take down other guys with him now.

adharcric

International Coach
Cricinfo said:
In only his fourth first-class game in 2001, he bowled alongside Shoaib Akhtar, and though awestruck enough to not ask for tips, he wasn't intimidated. "I was bowling and had a longer run-up then. Our over-rate was slow, so Shoaib bhai says, 'Hurry up, bowl quickly.' I worried and bowled one over quickly, but he said that's still too slow, get quicker. He was coming from such a long run-up, he thought he could save time by getting me to cut my run. Eventually I said, 'Shoaib bhai, bowl yourself. I can't do this.'"