• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The best umpires in world cricket!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
alternative said:
I actually thought it was hilarious. Had a great laugh at certain posts which was directed towards Marc :laugh:
I find it impossible to work out what they were directed at - just a load of rubbish being typed by someone who clearly hasn't learned a lesson since last time.

Craig

World Traveller
James or the other mods, can you please do the right thing and shut this thread please?

FRAZ

International Captain
marc71178 said:
I find it impossible to work out what they were directed at - just a load of rubbish being typed by someone who clearly hasn't learned a lesson since last time.
:wallbash:
I do not understand what you are saying ...Never was offensive as the other guy just said . Well do not take it offensively . I mistook Pacific again and it was like that ... :dry: ..
Ok but I raised a voice against Darrell Hair and thats it . Why are you thinking as if I am fighting with any one ? You wanna close it ok go on . but I said I want to see Darrell out of cricket .Thats it PERIOD .
Do you agree or not ?
tell me that and why are you taking me as if I am fighting or some thing . I am angry towards Darrell Hair and rightly so . I even put an example of Michael Holding that he was even once angry at the umpire's decision . Did I make any racial comment? Or did I say any thing patrioticaly ?
JASON has put it right in the right way ..
Ok first thing first
Do you think Darrell Hair is an honest person and has not made svere and targeted mistakes? A simple Yes or No will be suffice.. Thank you and take it easy and it is you who is fighting and not me !!!

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
Craig said:
James or the other mods, can you please do the right thing and shut this thread please?
Quote any of my swear here please or quote any wrong post please

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
FRAZ said:
Quote any of my swear here please or quote any wrong post please
Here is the evidence to suggest your swearing.. :p

FRAZ said:
Man I realy remember the real men like Gavaskar and Imran . This goof Inzamam should have taken the team out of the ground . Problem is that "no non-sense honest wanna be would like to say a damn word against Darrel Hair . I wish ................ Dun Ask how angry I am !!!!!!!
I mean Is it the self-respect that Pakistan should carry on the test ? This stupid head Inzamam should have walked off ,No matter what the consequences are ........... I mean this is what ? Now the fair game preachers will just lift their a**** up and walk away from this . HUH , Thats it, this is the true face of some people . So corrupt ,so filthy ,So piggish , so un-fair , so ****** up .. ICC what are you doing ?
Knowledgeable wanna bes will just smile away from this situation ..... I cancel the result of this match in my brain already !!!!!!!!!!!!! I know now more and more decisions are going to go against Pakistan especially in the fourth innings . Pig !!!!!!

FRAZ

International Captain
alternative said:
Here is the evidence to suggest your swearing.. :p
Which Forum member did I direct to ? HUH ..
SO what ... I was saying about the media people and the Umpire and that was how it is . Dont you agree . I never sweared at any person here . And thats a fact ..
Thank you

alternative

This is a family forum, so any sort of bad language can be considered as swearing and it doesn't have to be directed towards anyone in the forum. Just don't swear simple.. :)

Run like Inzy

U19 12th Man
Well the worst umpire for me (not just based on the current test) has to be Billy Doctrove. Seen him make plenty of mistakes
The top 3: 1)Simon Taufel 2)Aleem Dar 3)Steve Bucknor (gettin a bit old not as good as he use to be)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Run like Inzy said:
Well the worst umpire for me (not just based on the current test) has to be Billy Doctrove. Seen him make plenty of mistakes
The top 3: 1)Simon Taufel 2)Aleem Dar 3)Steve Bucknor (gettin a bit old not as good as he use to be)
I'd agree with the first two, but I'd probably have Bowden third, for all his wilful eccentricities.

Bucknor seems to have pulled it around a little in the last couple of tests I've seen him stand in tho, life in the old dog yet.

Craig

World Traveller
I was going from the fact that this thread isn't really going anywhere, and as well as the bad language used (doesn't have to be directed at anybody it is still a no-no).

FRAZ

International Captain
Craig said:
I was going from the fact that this thread isn't really going anywhere, and as well as the bad language used (doesn't have to be directed at anybody it is still a no-no).
Craig I know you are an honest person and a great poster . I realy admire your cutting edge ability of presenting sports related data in a precise and a decent manner . As the gentleman before you has put that "Fraz speaks from the heart and that is how it is . Fraz made his point clear I think . Fraz proved that Darrel P Hair has a problem and is a problem and as JASON and many other sprtsmen testified it . I was angry at him and please do not make an issue if I said some thing about the bottom with a***** or I described a situation which is bad . The thing is I never even pointed out at any person either TBH . lol . Its the situation which I said ***** up (messed up) . And I guess if you will search the forum then you will definately see people using way more stars than me and actually without even stars some times . Thats very nice to divert ones attention from the topic .
My question was simple " Darrell Hair is honest and a decent figure and does not make targeted mistakes or not ? A simple yes or no is sufficiant . I stand by my sayings that Darrell HAir deserves a penalty and a harsh prison for his cricket crimes . JASON also agrees that Darrel Hair is problem and "has" a problem .
I stand firm with this and no logical reply has been given to me and I am firm in whatever I said and as I see the behaviour then I become firmer that yes some thing is there .
Thank you I dont want trouble
Have a good day

alternative

Craig said:
As i said before.. thank you..

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
Darrell Hair

The 53-year-old Australian who will be one of the umpires for the first Test at Lahore is -– to put it mildly -- not a favourite on the Indian subcontinent.

He is the man who called ace Sri Lankan off-spinner Muttiah Muralitharan a 'chucker' in 1995.

A year later, Indians felt crucial decisions from Hair went against them in the two Test matches he officiated in the England series.

In 1999, then Indian coach Kapil Dev got into a war of words with Hair. It began with the former North Sydney fast bowler walking up to Ajit Agarkar when the Mumbai medium pacer expressed disappointment at a decision.

Then, when a television replay showed Hair's colleague was wrong with another decision, the burly Australian reportedly warned then Indian captain Sourav Ganguly: 'You are not supposed to watch replays and make gestures. The Pakistanis did it and now if you do it you will get into trouble.' Ganguly's explanation fell on deaf ears.

The racism word was raised in the post-match verbal duel that followed between the Indians and the umpire. Who raised the word first is still debatable.

It is thought that the subcontinent's complaints played a big role in the Australian umpire being left out of the International Cricket Council's 'elite panel' of umpires when it was first constituted in 2002.

Pakistan wanted Hair out of this series with India after the official adjudged Inzamam-ul Haq run out and warned openers Salman Butt and leg-spinner Danish Kaneria for running on the pitch in the last Autralia-Pakistan series.
Courtesy : http://in.rediff.com/cricket/2006/jan/12hair.htm

Fraz, Since you trust that article and bring it up to somehow prove that Darrel Hair is biased against subcontinent teams. Not I suggest you to read the article again and find the following and tell me if you believe the article is right :-

"in Kolkata in 1998, Shoaib Akhtar obstructed Tendulkar, who as a result could not make it to the crease as the fielder's throw shattered the stumps. Bucknor's ignoring Shoaib's skulduggery had Eden Gardens and India livid. Pakistan won the match."

I am sure you have watched the Kolkata test remember the incident. Now tell me that you believe that Shoaib deliberately obstructed Tendulkar ?

Fusion

Global Moderator
Sanz said:
Fraz, Since you trust that article and bring it up to somehow prove that Darrel Hair is biased against subcontinent teams. Not I suggest you to read the article again and find the following and tell me if you believe the article is right :-

"in Kolkata in 1998, Shoaib Akhtar obstructed Tendulkar, who as a result could not make it to the crease as the fielder's throw shattered the stumps. Bucknor's ignoring Shoaib's skulduggery had Eden Gardens and India livid. Pakistan won the match."

I am sure you have watched the Kolkata test remember the incident. Now tell me that you believe that Shoaib deliberately obstructed Tendulkar ?
Sanz,
Though I disagree with Fraz's assertion that Hair is biased (I just think he's not a good umpire), what does the Shoaib incident have to do with his point about Hair?

FRAZ

International Captain
Fusion said:
Sanz,
Though I disagree with Fraz's assertion that Hair is biased (I just think he's not a good umpire), what does the Shoaib incident have to do with his point about Hair?
And NO shoaib did not do any thing wrong with that out of Tendulkar . Bla bla bla .India lost the match due to that run out . Bla bla bla . Cricket is cricket . One loses if loses wickets . Whtas up with this whole story . I have already been tracked off from this topic because it seems like that people do not want to swallow this bitter pill that Darrell Hair is a disgrace . Ok Be that ... What else can I say .Basicaly I think that Shoaib has nothing to do with that run out . It happened and thats how it is . It became a close decision in the end . Whats so drama about it . No person was obstructing any thing . SHoaib stood still and he was looking in the other direction and Tendulkar was running and just slammed into Shoaib and there was further drama because a direct hit blew his stumps off . What seems to be the problem with that .
I already asked before and again
Hair's decision about Murali was fair or not ?
A simple yes or no will be suffice please !!!

Last edited:

FRAZ

International Captain
Fusion said:
Sanz,
A bit more thing because I am the wrong person for this topic since I have stopped quoting some certain people because in the end when they have nothing left then they will say Fraz has been living in Exile for two years and bla bla bla . This topic is not going to lead any where because I thought honesty still lives in the people's heart . So when I will present more and more evidence then certain people will just damn bang one sentence that
"Fraz did not learn from before and bla bla bla . I am not interested in talking and promoting peace any more . Peace is a destination where I wanted to lead every one here . I wanted them to raise a voice against Hair and OK I took a lesson that "No honest voice will give me a company here except JASON and one or two others .But I will carry on my mission and I will do whatever I can to raise my voice against Hair"..
Thank you

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Fusion said:
Sanz,
Nothing but to prove that the article was piece of crap journalism and was somehow trying to incite the fans against certain individuals.

Just to clarify - I dont believe that Shoaib deliberately tried to run tendulkar out. I have watched that match live and watched that incident probably a million times.