• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Class, List-A Career and Twenty20 Avges

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Started updating this weeks ago. The Dev League stats are factored in. Still to do the tour matches and internationals though.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Not fully back for another month or so. But a little free time in the evenings these days.

Just the A team stats to add to the FC records then I'll post those up. Then to sort the OD stats.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Not fully back for another month or so. But a little free time in the evenings these days.

Just the A team stats to add to the FC records then I'll post those up. Then to sort the OD stats.
cool buddy and welcome back mate!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Hm...this doesn't seem right. I seem to have played 24 games since the last update, Cloete only 9 (which means his Tests hasn't been counted?)

cricketboy29

International Regular
And I believe I think I got a 5 wicket haul in the final. Unless the final's not counted? That was FC right?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Hm...this doesn't seem right. I seem to have played 24 games since the last update, Cloete only 9 (which means his Tests hasn't been counted?)
Yea, there's a problem with the Red updates, I think. I'm looking into it. Though you can quicker do so...

Mr Mxyzptlk

The Red stats largely seem to be in order.

But...

1. I forgot to factor in the 5D final, because it's a standalone match.
2. I didn't count Cloete's Test stats, but I have no excuse there really.
3. Somehow I overlooked a couple of players entirely.

I'll definitely have to check the stats for H Mørk.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

OK. I think I've solved it. The Red bowling stats from the final haven't been counted. All the others have been. EXCEPT for Chris Dwyer, who somehow got his batting update overlooked.

Regarding the 24 H Mørk games:

14 Dev League
1 FC final
1 v West Indies
8 Tests

I'm sorting everything now.

EDIT: Fixed.

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
OK. I think I've solved it. The Red bowling stats from the final haven't been counted. All the others have been. EXCEPT for Chris Dwyer, who somehow got his batting update overlooked.

Regarding the 24 H Mørk games:

14 Dev League
1 FC final
1 v West Indies
8 Tests

I'm sorting everything now.

EDIT: Fixed.
Top stuff. Good work. :thumbsup:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Post Season XI:

Season XII:

Current:

Interesting, but pleasant, fluxuation of average.