• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

10th Match - Australia v Bangladesh (21st March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion surrounding the 10th Match of the World Cup between Australia and Bangladesh (M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore).

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
God I hope Bangladesh gets flogged so the fans who were so smug about them being scared and abandoning tours would shut up for even just a little bit.

Burgey

Devastating blow for the Bangers having two bowlers no one has ever heard of ruled out half way through a tourney.

Still think Australia sucks at this format though. If they bat like they did the other night anyone can beat them

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
They suck against spin in every format, not just T20. **** themselves when someone lobs a round ball at them at 70km/h

Burgey

They suck against spin in every format, not just T20. **** themselves when someone lobs a round ball at them at 70km/h
It's the ingrained aversion to the lack of manliness that is reliance on spin. I can understand them not coping with 1860s type cricket in the21st century.

Spinners should be there to just give your quicks a rest, not to perform a meaningful role in a game of cricket. When spinners bowl long spells it's like watching women's cricket without titties.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
God I hope Bangladesh gets flogged so the fans who were so smug about them being scared and abandoning tours would shut up for even just a little bit.
Calm down there demon. Your own fans are no less smug. In many ways, Bangla fans online are just mini Indian fans on cricinfo comments section

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Calm down there demon. Your own fans are no less smug. In many ways, Bangla fans online are just mini Indian fans on cricinfo comments section
Yeah this is true. This recent hatred of Bangladesh by Indian fans because of their annoying fans is massively hypocritical considering the crud we have unleashed on the internet.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Don't like this line of argument. If an Indian criticises a certain aspect, people say, oh look India does it, so it's no right for them to criticise it. Bangladesh fans are dire and mentioning it is fine.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Don't like this line of argument. If an Indian criticises a certain aspect, people say, oh look India does it, so it's no right for them to criticise it. Bangladesh fans are dire and mentioning it is fine.
No. It's cheering on the opposition an doping a team loses because of their fans that is the point. Indian fans wahhh when their team gets grouped with their crazy fans. Banglas would feel the same way.

vcs

Deliberating on whether to go down and watch this game. If it wasn't a weekday, would have definitely gone. Not sure if I'll be able to leave the office by 6:00-6:30 on a Monday.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
No. It's cheering on the opposition an doping a team loses because of their fans that is the point. Indian fans wahhh when their team gets grouped with their crazy fans. Banglas would feel the same way.
Why can't we criticise Bangladeshi fans for being crazy and criticise Indian fans for being crazy, just because we are Indians. I was seeing the India v NZ match and laughing at the disappointed reactions of so many of these so called fans on tv as if the world has come to an end. Just as I would feel that a lot of these Bangladeshi fans are over the top.