• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

11th June - Group B - India v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dhawan seriously WAFG.

My dream ODI cricketer would be Amla+Dhawan: You get Amla's brilliance in JAMODIs, Dhawan's clutchness in big tournament games, Amla's beard and Dhawan's mo. The perfect man.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shikhar D what a playa. People wanted KL Rahul ahead of this guy..
I'd still want him in the mix. Not in place of Dhawan, but in place of Rahane/Jadhav in the future if they keep failing, or after Yuvi/Dhoni retire. KL is a great talent.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah... KL should be around but not as a keeper. And as a bat, if he isn't batting top 3, he should not be in the XI..

smash84

The Tiger King
Didn't get time to catch up on this match. I knew India would win but didn't think it would be this comfortable.

Burner

International Regular
KL should be in the mix but I remember a lot of guys in here wanting him to replace Dhawan. He can be the back-up I agree.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
A lot of the Indian fans even here at CW wanted Dhawan to not be in the XI for the CT back during the England series (ODIs).. I called the XI then and so far I have been proven right. :) Only thing I got wrong was that they picked Umesh over Ash for the first two games.

srbhkshk

International Captain
KL should be in the mix but I remember a lot of guys in here wanting him to replace Dhawan. He can be the back-up I agree.
To be honest I would have taken a fit KL over Dhawan at the start of CT, and given their previous performances it wouldn't have been wrong. Now of course Dhawan has pulled far ahead.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Lol what a self absorbed prick Sourav can be.. Discussion on India's big tourney performances, initiated of course, by Sourav himself.. Bishop asks him how much leadership impacts such performances. Cue our Prince of Kolkata going on a rant about captains during those tournaments, starting with himself. In the middle of all this Yuvi smacks a boundary. Sourav acknowledges that for one sentence and as we go through multiple replays of the shot, he is still rambling about himself. :laugh:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Dhawan made it just far enough to become the leading run scorer in Champions' Trophy 2017, just pipping his nearest rival

1. Dhawan 271
2. Pakistan 269
3. Williamson 244
4. Tamim 223