• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

16th Match - Bangladesh v New Zealand (26th March)

Who will win this match?

• Bangladesh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
Great innings that. I think I counted a max of about 7 or 8 shots that actually came out of the middle of the bat, and most of those were from KW. This pitch is already absolute dynamite. Sodhi will be unplayable.

vandem

International 12th Man
Great innings that. I think I counted a max of about 7 or 8 shots that actually came out of the middle of the bat, and most of those were from KW. This pitch is already absolute dynamite. Sodhi will be unplayable.
Think it will be the seamers to dominate. Short-pitched cutters, some scuttling at knee high, some tennis-ball bounce. Lbws / played-ons or caught mid wicket. Individually won't bowl as well as Mustafizur (stunning spell) but better as a group.

Niall

International Coach
Unacceptable pitch, T20 is about high scores, not crap like this where mug medium pacers go for zero runs.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
NZ has been tactically superb. Starting from reading the conditions, team selection, field placings all have been brilliant.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Unacceptable pitch, T20 is about high scores, not crap like this where mug medium pacers go for zero runs.
Home side doesn't have a prayer with good batting pitches as someone will chase them down so this is what we get

Niall

International Coach
Home side doesn't have a prayer with good batting pitches as someone will chase them down so this is what we get
I dunno man, India do adore an absolute road as their success in Australia showed, a spinning match back in the day and they were untouchable, but now? Sodhi and Santer ripped them apart the other week!

very interesting to see what gets served up for Aus v India now.

Neil Young

State Vice-Captain
I prefer to see some sort of contest between bat and ball so I don't mind 140 pitches. More preferable to me than 190 plays 180 every time.