• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

18th Match - Afghanistan v West Indies (27th March)

Who will win this match?

• West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Really hoping that South Africa spank Sri Lanka in the last pool game so that the Afghans finish 4th.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Surely Afghanistan flag on CW now? Has to be.

Take down the Sri Lankan flag and replace it with Afghanistan if we need to.

Stace

First Class Debutant
I for one, enjoy the commentary of Shaun Pollock.
I'm not just jumping on the bandwagon because of Jono but Pollock was horrendous, you want someone to convey what was happening in the game an bring it to life, he didn't bring the game to the audience and if you was new to cricket and this was your first match you wouldn't know what an achievement that was and how exciting it was.

91Jmay

International Coach
Great performance. Delighted for them, fully deserved win especially after that stiff no ball call meant they had to bowl a part timer.

Aaron510

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Before the super 10, I predicted that Afghanistan will defeat either sl or West Indies.. They had a very close game agaidnt SL.. Here we are with a win against West Indies.. I greatly enjoyed the match... Love watching this team play..

They made South Africa work hard.. Then they had a fantastic game against England...and finally defeated West Indies.. So overral, they over delivered for me..I don't think zim would have done any better..