• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2010 World Cup Tipping Comp

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sorry I faded out of this, my direness was too great for me to continue.
But thanks to Brumbers for running it all the same.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Disappointing finish cost me a few places but pretty happy with seventh considering I was last at one point. Cheers for running it Brumby.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not tipping the 3/4th play off really cost me but well done SKD got the final right so deserves it.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Pleased with fourth place, probably a better finish than I'd anticipated. Cheers to Brumby for the organising of the competition, well run as always.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Cheers for running this BoyBrumby.

Pleased to manage a Top 10 finish. Very tight finish, considering the 16-point differential between first and last in scoring for the final round.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Terrific efforts from the top performers - best effort of all from Brumbers though - you must have put a fair amount of time into organising it and the speed with which you updated it on a daily basis was remarkable

Days of Grace

International Captain
Cheers for running this Brumby.

Disappointed to be just outside the top 10, but I near the bottom at one stage but I did better in the knockout stages.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks for running this BB - was good fun even if in the end I sucked badly (damn Robben missing that great chance in the final grrrrrrrrrrrr).