• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Quarter Final - India v Bangladesh (19th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion surrounding the 2nd Quarter Final of the World Cup between India and Bangladesh (Melbourne Cricket Ground).

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India should win this but it will be the funniest moment in cricket history of Bangladesh roll them over. Tbf, Bangers deserve their spot here too

Daemon

India should win this but it will be the funniest moment in cricket history of Bangladesh roll them over.
this is why i couldn't sympathise with gimh. if india was in england's position we'd have endured much worse taunting.

Burgey

Conversely, if england was in India's position I'd have written the same thing.

Tbf, the % of unbearable Indian fans in here is far greater than those from other nations. Would say australia runs third after daylight.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I don't remember the whole Indian team bus meme but someone write it here. Its fitting and true.

I'll be at this game which means we cannot lose. Every Indian game I have attended this Australian summer India have not lost. 2 tests and 2 WC ODIs :cool:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't remember the whole Indian team bus meme but someone write it here. Its fitting and true.

I'll be at this game which means we cannot lose. Every Indian game I have attended this Australian summer India have not lost. 2 tests and 2 WC ODIs :cool:
In that case, we might need you in the semi's and final than this game.

Daemon

Conversely, if england was in India's position I'd have written the same thing.

Tbf, the % of unbearable Indian fans in here is far greater than those from other nations. Would say australia runs third after daylight.
Wasn't aimed at you really, just a general thought.

I think the Indian fans here are pretty great tbh. Lots of us, but I think just a small minority of the regular ones can be considered unbearable.

The %of unbearable WIndian posters here is far worse tbh. Beamer and WW, 50% of them are terrible. :ph34r:

morgieb

Wasn't aimed at you really, just a general thought.

I think the Indian fans here are pretty great tbh. Lots of us, but I think just a small minority of the regular ones can be considered unbearable.

The %of unbearable WIndian posters here is far worse tbh. Beamer and WW, 50% of them are terrible. :ph34r:
There's probably like 5 posters who are unbearable on here tbf. Australia I think is the country that produces the most morons on CW, but most of them get banned pretty quickly so meh.

English posters seem to be the most stubborn to me, but they're still largely worthwhile posters.

Daemon

There's probably like 5 posters who are unbearable on here tbf. Australia I think is the country that produces the most morons on CW, but most of them get banned pretty quickly so meh.

English posters seem to be the most stubborn to me, but they're still largely worthwhile posters.
other than statsman and the guy who digs up 3 day old debates, i can't think of any from the regular ones who people may find unbearable.

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
Bat first, score 300+ and choke Bangladesh. Wouldn't prefer India chasing when the pressure is on if Bangers put up on more than 280.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Team for the quarters-

1. Tamim
2. Soumya
3. Mahmudullah
4. Mushfiq
5. Shakib
6. Shabbir
7. Nasir
8. Mash
9. Shafiul
10. Rubel
11. Taskin

not impressed with taijul/sunny and don't think either of em can cause any damage. For this very reason, Jubair the leggie, should have been in the team. Even Chandika wanted him. Doomed if kayes plays, walking wicket.