• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd semi final: India vs South Africa

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Fri Apr 4 (20 ovs)
13:00 GMT | 19:00 local
18:30 IST
2nd Semi-Final - India v South Africa
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Shri

Mr. Glass
Is it just me, or does Kohli's head look HUUUUUGE in this photo relative to the rest of his body? Looks like a cardboard background with a hole in it that he's stick his head through.
When has his head ever been normal size?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The cut of Dhawan's jacket in the cover shot is better than Kohli's imo. I'm not a fan of the wider, pointy lapels on single breasted jackets. I do, however, prefer the cloth on Kohli's jacket and his pocket 'chief adds a certain panache compared with Dhawan's "$10 pimp" sheen.

Kohli has always been a pin head, ftr.