• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th June - Group B - India v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

smash84

The Tiger King
Well, I knew Pak would lose, had no idea the thrashing would be so bad as to send them out of the champions trophy after the first round. Brilliant.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Ugh. Was counting on rain to bail me out but it wont happen now. Trust this shower to make trash bowers like Pandya look like World beaters.

Azhar gone now. Was 36 of 33 at one stage and finishes on 50 of 65. Can't imagine why Pakistan are ranked 8th.
:lol:

Love that chip on your shoulder.

srbhkshk

International Captain
I am happy that Yuvi got the MoM, he has always been such a fighter in life and in cricket that he deserves to get glory in his last few years. But I would have also loved an MoM for Kohli to keep his records of consecutive MoMs in Ind-Pak matches going, sadly only 1 can get it. :P

Motorwada

Banned
Well, I knew Pak would lose, had no idea the thrashing would be so bad as to send them out of the champions trophy after the first round. Brilliant.
??? The margin of win doesnt really have to anything to do with points. Pakistan were anyways (and still are) expected to have a first round exit. India/SA to go through.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Doesn't Mayanti Langer get bored of cricket? I mean she's everywhere whether it's IPL or ICC tournaments and keeps using cliches during post match discussion.
She is terrible. However she is getting good money I am guessing.

srbhkshk

International Captain
??? The margin of win doesnt really have to anything to do with points. Pakistan were anyways (and still are) expected to have a first round exit. India/SA to go through.
If India win all three (which is quite possible given India are far more clutch than SA in ICC tourneys), it's possible (though unlikely) for Pak/SA/SL to end up on 2 points each in which case this loss will hurt Pakistan.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hate to be that guy, but I did.

Someone needs to inform their batting coach the year is 2017, not 1993. They bat like 280 is their absolute maximum outcome, when everything goes well. Their batting approach is uncanny, & the one left-hander who can really strike it from ball 1 (forgot his name) doesn't appear to be playing.

The gap between India and Pakistan has never been greater in history I don't think.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I am happy that Yuvi got the MoM, he has always been such a fighter in life and in cricket that he deserves to get glory in his last few years. But I would have also loved an MoM for Kohli to keep his records of consecutive MoMs in Ind-Pak matches going, sadly only 1 can get it. :P
He looked to be hitting it beautifully from ball one. I didn't see the majority of the match, only up to around the start of his innings. He just looked a million bucks from the get go.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
How the heĺl did this match thread get to 53 pages? Wtf went on in here last night?

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
When was the last time Pakistan were a consistently good ODI side? Going by pure results you’d probably have to go back to the mid-00s. In hindsight their making the 2011 WC semis was an overachievement considering how they’ve otherwise performed in ODIs this decade.