• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

9th Match - Sri Lanka v West Indies (20th March)

Who will win this match?

• West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
Discussion surrounding the 9th Match of the World Cup between Sri Lanka and West Indies (M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore).

91Jmay

International Coach
Johan Cloete is an abortion of an umpire. Terrible in Eng/SA series and that didn't even look close.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Ridiculous how new technology accepted by all but one nation isn't being used in a world event. An incredibly poor umpiring decision shouldn't be affecting the game like that at the start of the innings.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Windies all over them right now. In a really good position in the group if they win this, looks like it'll be them to go through along with one of SA or England on NRR.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Not in the least surprised. Rubbish. Mathews is the only thing keeping them in bad-tier and out of ****-tier.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Their decline has been pretty swift since Mahela and Sanga went. Puts into perspective how well they've done over the years to stay at such a good level. This tournament's come at a pretty terrible time for them.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
as if Dilshan's not a good player in this format.
Dilshan was absolutely gun in this format but I've been getting the sense that he's a bit finished. I think I basically wrote him off as "still clearly worth of selection but an average player now" after the Asia Cup. He played a good knock against Afghanistan and was sawn off here though, tbf.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Always thought Charles was a bit of a hack. His international record isn't as bad as I imagined though. Has some horrid domestic stats mind.