• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Addition to the moderator team

James

Cricket Web Owner
We're pleased to announce that forum member Magrat Garlick has been appointed to the moderator team.

Flem274*

123/5
you had a good peak mags. don't take the impending fall too hard. you lived long enough to become a villain.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not sure if we should mourn the loss of a good poster or celebrate the addition of a sensible presence to the mod team. Congratulations! :)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
why were you not a mod for the previous 10 years
I endorse this question.

When I applied to be a mod about that long ago I was thinking I probably wouldn't get the gig because she was the obvious choice. She didn't apply.

Needless to say I'm stoked that she's on board now.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Not sure if we should mourn the loss of a good poster or celebrate the addition of a sensible presence to the mod team. Congratulations! :)
One of the great things about this appointment is that so few of her posts are unmodly to begin with, so there's no need for her to suppress her day to day posting.