• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Addition to the moderator team

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One of the great things about this appointment is that so few of her posts are unmodly to begin with, so there's no need for her to suppress her day to day posting.
It's a tough gig being a fun poster without being a degenerate but she does a stellar job. Can't recall an MG feud.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I endorse this question.

When I applied to be a mod about that long ago I was thinking I probably wouldn't get the gig because she was the obvious choice. She didn't apply.

Needless to say I'm stoked that she's on board now.
It's longer than that, you were already a mod when I joined the team for my brief reign of terror 10 years ago.

Neptune

State Vice-Captain
Why did Margaret close my bloody thread? Ridiculous. Flexing his powers I guess, shocking.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Why did Margaret close my bloody thread? Ridiculous. Flexing his powers I guess, shocking.
Because a thread about cannibalism (joke-y as it may be) that took all of one post to descend into inappropriate ***ual references is not something that needs to stay open.

Also because any reply from Daemon would be considered a credible threat, I guess.

Neptune

State Vice-Captain
Because a thread about cannibalism (joke-y as it may be) that took all of one post to descend into inappropriate ***ual references is not something that needs to stay open.

Also because any reply from Daemon would be considered a credible threat, I guess.
We’re closing threads for inappropriate ***ual references now are we. Literally every single time I post in a thread I get a response which contains some form of ***ual references. I’m now going to report every post that’s made a ***ual reference now. Good day.

Flem274*

123/5
We’re closing threads for inappropriate ***ual references now are we. Literally every single time I post in a thread I get a response which contains some form of ***ual references. I’m now going to report every post that’s made a ***ual reference now. Good day.
there goes dans 15 minutes