• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATT: All Players

DJellett

International Debutant
I apologise for the continuing and until theis point unexplained delay in competition - due to unforseen circumstances, I have been unable to avail myself the usual time to dedicate to this. Rest assured the competition will resume shortly; in the mean time, please be patient - I understand the frustrations being aired, but they really aren't constructive. If anyone is willing and able to donate some time to assist in the administration of the comp, please let me know as I could really use the assistance.

Thanks boys and again, I wholeheartedly apologise for the delays.

Thanks for your understanding,

Dyl