• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Attn: Everyone!!(PLEASE RE-READ 1st POST - IT HAS CHANGED)

ash chaulk

International Captain
felt like being a bastard.

Blewy said:
Upon completion of the Pre-Season Cup i will be adjusting Aggression levels Unless a change is requested by you it will be left the same...

If you want to leave it the same dont worry about posting...

pasag said:
Keep mine.
dinu23 said:
mine too.
cometer said:
I'll have mine kept if possible thanks.
David said:
I think I'll keep mine.
Dravid said:
Haven't had any problems yet so you can keep mine the same
alternative said:
Thanks for that Captain.

I would like to leave my agression as it stands, thank you :)
Travis_Teh said:
90's a winner, still.

Leave mine, mate.
dontcloseyoureyes said:
May leave mine tbh. Seems to be working fine as it is.
Majin said:
I'll stick with mine, thanks. I've been alright so far, and I'm thinking that once we start improving, we'll be seeing the cards less and less, so it's better to stick with it.
The Baconator said:
Mine's fine as is.
Loony BoB said:
I'd like to keep mine as is. The refs just don't like me, that's all. ;)
luffy said:
Keep mine the same please.
Dydl said:
I'll keep mine, even if it means I get sent off heaps.
Dark Hunter said:
Keep mine as is, thanks.
andyc said:
Yeah I'll keep mine as is
bugssy said:
keep mine as is

so many people that woried about posting when goff said dont worry nobody listens

David

International 12th Man
David at 5:25PM 08/11/2006 GMT+8 said:
I think I'll keep mine.
Blewy edited at 7:56PM 08/11/2006 GMT+8 said:

Upon completion of the Pre-Season Cup i will be adjusting Aggression levels Unless a change is requested by you it will be left the same...

If you want to leave it the same dont worry about posting...
Hmmm? Not sure what went on, wait, did he change the post? What could it be? :ph34r: :p

Blewy at 7:54PM 08/11/2006 GMT+8 said:
Yeah.. ill re-jig the 1st post...

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok guys, Im back...

I've updated all the Aggression levels for everyone here now.. I've decided to allow people to change their aggression levels during the season so ill post a thread in the Premiership forum for people to change them as they like...

Any changes after this post will have to be made in that thread(once its created)...