• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Authorities uncover plan to match-fix Third Ashes Test

cnerd123

likes this
Good. This series could use some fixing. Particularly the English batting. It looks so broken right now.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
According to the transcript a former Oz player and administrator is mentioned but hasn't been released for legal reasons. I guess once the authorities contact that person we'll know how valid this all is.
well I know who I want it to be

veganbob

U19 Captain
They said its a world cup winning allrounder.

Not suprised Aussies would be involved with this. Whatever the excuse was shane warne and mark waugh still were involved with fixing with also being a drug cheat. It gets covered up as they are aussies.
Hopefuĺly these crooks get caught.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
ultimately its from the scum, which isn't good enough to make it to the bottom of my cat's litter tray..

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ultimately its from the scum, which isn't good enough to make it to the bottom of my cat's litter tray..
Well News of the World was effectively the Sunday edition of The Sun, and they broke the Pakistani spot-fixing scandal.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
I was surprised it made headline also, a cricket spot-fixing story making headline! This could be another 'biggy' like 2010 Pakistani.

TNT

Banned
So englands rejuvenated batting is not real, all those dropped catches to make sure Malan scored a hundred.

Bijed

International Regular
Tbh, from the thread title, was expecting the first post to be something like 'It's against England, who are guaranteed to lose'.