• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best cricket game for pc?

aamirtecha

Cricket Spectator
Are you a cricket lover? Well, who isn’t! We all love cricket some love the t20 other one day cricket and some just fond pleasure while watching those long series of test matches. Whatever is your favorites, you have to admit that you can’t get enough of it. What’s better than a cricket game which you can play on your PC for an extra dose of cricket? But finding the decent cricket game for PC is a tough job, that is why we have a list of cricket game for pc check them out and pick your favorite among them.
1. Cricket 07
2. Don Bradman Cricket 14

weetabixharry

Cricket Spectator
Best management game ever: International Cricket Captain 2
Best match-playable game ever: Brian Lara Cricket

ICC2 isn't on your list (it should be).
The CD case for Brian Lara Cricket is on your list, alongside "Brian Lara Cricket '96", which was a different game.
You also have a picture showing ICC 2009 next to "ICC3".

Last edited:

crus07

Cricket Spectator
I am a big fan of Cricket Captain game series. Am hoping they would introduce ALL TIME GREAT Series online as well.

Naheed

School Boy/Girl Captain
I love to play and watch cricket. Moreover, in spare time I like to play
cricket games. From the lost you shared, my favorite ones are:
1. Don Bradman Cricket 14
2. Cricket 07

karansentosa

Cricket Spectator
If you're born in 90's, there's no way you can like any other cricket game but EA Sports - Cricket 07.
Not just a game, but an experience.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
If you're born in 90's, there's no way you can like any other cricket game but EA Sports - Cricket 07.
I had Cricket 97. Was that the first EA sports cricket title? Had fine theme music along with Benaud on commentary, and Botham and Greig doing pitch reports. Wasted many an hour on it until a later version in 02-03. Improved graphics but the gameplay didn't feel as fluid as the older game.

I wouldn't mind picking up one of the reccos here actually. Been 15+ years since I've played any video games, unless you count stick cricket.

Naheed

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yes, you are right, EA Sports - Cricket 07 is not just a gave but
it was also a great experiece. It is on of my most favorite.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I had Cricket 97. Was that the first EA sports cricket title? Had fine theme music along with Benaud on commentary, and Botham and Greig doing pitch reports. Wasted many an hour on it until a later version in 02-03. Improved graphics but the gameplay didn't feel as fluid as the older game.

I wouldn't mind picking up one of the reccos here actually. Been 15+ years since I've played any video games, unless you count stick cricket.
There was Cricket '96 actually, the first EA cricket title. Had some hilarious commentary to go along with it!

Naheed

School Boy/Girl Captain
Brian Lara's in 2005 was the best game. Cricket Coach & ICC version follow close behind.
I have also played Brian Lara's 2005 and Brian Lara's 2007.
Both the games are very good to play and score runs. I also
enjoyed bowling in these games.