• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Champions Trophy 2006 - Underrated

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
I am the saddest cricket-stat nerd that I know. Yet I have no idea who won the 2006 Champions Trophy. In fact I'd forgotten that there was one.

I suspect that this may say more about the Champions Trophy than it does about me.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'd have to think very hard to tell you who won the Championship in the last 10 years (and certainly wouldn't have a prayer before that). And as for the National League, well, no chance.

Yet I could tell you the C&G\NW winners without too much difficulty.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I was talking about the Championships, you know, all the ones that the rain won for you :ph34r: