• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket 8-9 Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've half-compiled the db for T&T, so I'll get that done. I've got research for 5 County teams and no Australian teams, though Dave is working on the latter. Would someone like to do the schedule for me? I'll email you the two that exist to fit it in.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I've half-compiled the db for T&T, so I'll get that done. I've got research for 5 County teams and no Australian teams, though Dave is working on the latter. Would someone like to do the schedule for me? I'll email you the two that exist to fit it in.
I could, if you e-mail it quickly and don't mind waiting till Sunday.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
If you need some more county sides doing let me know

Mr Mxyzptlk

Would either of you be willing to research Essex and Durham?

Also, I need teams that would play FC and/or OD against them, other than Lancs, Worcs, Yorks, Derby.

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
Name: Jerome Josy
Club of application: Any team with an top order batsman slot.
Email: jj_josy@hotmail.com
Intentions (ie what you hope to accomplish there. eg improved bowling): Get back in contention for well, everything. Get regular games under my belt to further consolidate my batting skills.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Right, time to get things sorted here.

I've now got research for England List-A teams, and only have six England FC teams (plus the ones SKD said he was to do) left to do. Those are Lancashire, Somerset, Derbyshire, Northants, Worcestershire and Leicestershire.

After that, I need to knock up a schedule for Holland, and we need to agree on who's to sim the whole thing, and then we might be ready (I hope!)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Simming will be assigned to select people. I'll be back to full service soon I expect.

Much thanks to Haakon for helping out while I'm down though.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Liam check your mail arrite brah.. ill be emailing you shortly.. check it before midnight nzst if you can cheers and reply if its possible..

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Jamee999 said:
If someone can give me what is needed( what numbers) I'll have a go at Leicestershire.
Thanks for the offer, but at the moment I seem to have all the stats of the English teams I need except Essex and Durham.

For reference, this is to be simmed in VC4, so I expect we need matches, bat average, overs bowled in career, career SR, career econ, bowling style (1 fast, 2 medium, 3 spin) and bowling position.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
superkingdave said:
Sam i sent Liam an Excel file amended to include Durham and Essex a few days back.
Good stuff, just needed that confirmed! :)

Not too sure on the status of Aussie stats either.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
dutch stats are done...although they could use a update. i could provide a dutch match schedual too ! :)

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Schedual done :)(hakon) though i would like the dutch player list i made for Liam as i cant find it in my mailbox and as some of you know my computer crashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.