• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket 8-9 Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Update

Awaiting stats for Australian domestic cricket and English domestic cricket, to compile them into the simming packages. Haakon has done a fine job of knocking up the schedules for English and Australian cricket.

The stats for Dutch cricket are being updated and the schedule being formulated.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Stats entry is a slow process atm. Busy with outside stuff. I should be able to sit down tomorrow and get it done though.

Mr Mxyzptlk

If anyone wants to help me by inputing stats into the VC4 file, be my guest. I'm almost done with England, done with T&T and USA. Not started Holland and Australia. However, I'm off to the beach for the weekend, so I won't be doing anymore until I return late Sunday night.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
assuming the stats are done in something i can re-write them into VC4, i dont have enough time to research them this week though if they arn't.

Mr Mxyzptlk

age_master said:
assuming the stats are done in something i can re-write them into VC4, i dont have enough time to research them this week though if they arn't.
No worries in that regard. Dave has done it for me already. :)

Not long now...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Contrary to earlier plans, I've decided that once again I shall sim all club cricket, but will hand over duties to others if necessary at a later date. The schedule has been drawn up, but dates have not yet been assigned to it.

Mr Mxyzptlk

I'm thinking I may not assign dates to it, as I won't stick to them anyway, but am currently converting the Holland stats to a sim file and then everything will be up and running.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
yeah. do that, the Dutch compo doesnt need that much updating really..looks oke to me :P

Hazza

U19 Cricketer
Signup Form:

Name: Harry Warwick
Club of application: Western Australia
Email: harry.g.warwick@btinternet.com
Intentions: To further Improve my bowling for CWBlack but mainly to hone my batting skills so I can porve a useful all-rounder next season :p

Status
Not open for further replies.