• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket XI - XII

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Anyone will to keep stats for club cricket this time around? If one person would put his/her hand up for each league, that'd be a huge help.
I'll volunteer for County Cricket if no one else does.

And unless Matteh gets his finger out, I'll get the county stats too...

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Liam : just came to me that the U/19 players are playing club cricket even though they are actually in the subcontinent ......

is that right?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You going to take them out of club cricket until the end of the tour (6 tests remain).

Need the list of players?
Can't really take them out, because practically everyone is in club cricket. I think we'll just settle for a glitch in the matrix and continue to run both at the same time. :ph34r:

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Can't really take them out, because practically everyone is in club cricket. I think we'll just settle for a glitch in the matrix and continue to run both at the same time. :ph34r:
Alrighty, no worries. We will need to plan the tours better in the future then. :cool:

w3lshrugby

School Boy/Girl Captain
Is it OK if I don't do any stats until Friday? because I am quite busy this week. If stats come up before that, then please be shocked! :D

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Do them at your own pace. The important thing is that they're available at the end of club cricket. Don't give in to players pressuring you to update them after every game. :p