• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Coranavirus, Leppresy, Polio, AIDS, Radiaotion Sicknes or Bowl canser

which

• lepprsy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • polio

• coranavirus

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • AIDs

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • smolpocks

• hemmeroids

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
which wuld u have,? I'd take smalpocks

since some jerk closed Super Nintendo Chalmers's thread.

cnerd123

likes this
I'm thinking of changing it to smth HK cricket related tbh

The avvie vcs picked for me is pretty lame

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's only lame because the text is so small that you can't read it, otherwise it would be pretty great.

cnerd123

likes this
Yea who is the genius who picked a picture with text on it for an avvie? You notice how small those are right?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
have a george foreman grill while you can get them. he'll be dead soon, we'll all be dead soon.

we should wager on who is most likely to die last from the virus. my bet? the poster formerly known as shri

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
have a george foreman grill while you can get them. he'll be dead soon, we'll all be dead soon.

we should wager on who is most likely to die last from the virus. my bet? the poster formerly known as shri
Did you get a WhatsApp forward preaching the healing powers of glass?

Grasshopper

State Vice-Captain
I'm old enough to remember a classmate with polio at primary school. He needed steel leg braces hinged at the knees just to stand up, let alone walk. Poor kid.

cpr

International Coach

I'm in a deadpool with a few friends to see who gets it first (not dies... hopefully)

I've got my mate Dave, who was locked down in the centre of London, after returning from visiting his family in Lombardy. Yet still he didn't bloody catch it, selfish ****