• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Server Move - 10th/11th July 2020

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
This isn't related to the server move per se, cos I've noticed it ever since daylight savings ended in Vic. but the time on my posts is an hour ahead. I've checked the time zone in User CP and it's correct.

James

Cricket Web Owner
This isn't related to the server move per se, cos I've noticed it ever since daylight savings ended in Vic. but the time on my posts is an hour ahead. I've checked the time zone in User CP and it's correct.
Could you please take a screen-shot of your Date & Time Options?

James

Cricket Web Owner
The forum will come offline for approximately 5 hours this coming Wednesday 22nd July for the the bugs to be fixed that have been identified in this thread along with enabling the long waited Private Messages.

The time in your city can be seen here:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...Forum+Maintenance&iso=20200722T12&p1=240&ah=5
Unfortunately this won't be going ahead today. There are outstanding issues that are still being worked through. I'm doing my best to get it ready as soon as I can.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Unfortunately this won't be going ahead today. There are outstanding issues that are still being worked through. I'm doing my best to get it ready as soon as I can.
The outstanding issues have been fixed.

I'm probably looking at 2nd/3rd August now. I could try to get it in this weekend but it runs the risk of taking longer and continuing into the start of the days play for England/West Indies. Happy to hear people's suggestions.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One the one hand, if you do it on a weekday, we'll be forced to actually work. But if you do it on a weekend, we'll have nowhere to talk about the cricket all day long.

Schedule it sometime in the US daytime hours (like their late afternoon/evening), we don't have much posting activity around that time and it won't overlap with the Test cricket timings in England.

James

Cricket Web Owner
One the one hand, if you do it on a weekday, we'll be forced to actually work. But if you do it on a weekend, we'll have nowhere to talk about the cricket all day long.

Schedule it sometime in the US daytime hours (like their late afternoon/evening), we don't have much posting activity around that time and it won't overlap with the Test cricket timings in England.
Yeah, I was looking at a similiar time to this - https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...Forum+Maintenance&iso=20200722T12&p1=240&ah=5, maybe starting 1-2 hours earlier. I need around 5 hours in total.