• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cup Opposition

Pick which teams you want to take part in the cup.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pick and choose.

The teams have been ordered according to quality. It's not supposed to be perfect as it's only a guide so some teams will have been underrated/overrated.

The poll will stay open for 5 days which should easily be long enough and is public so everyone will know if someone votes for everyone etc.

You may pick multiple clubs to a number within reason.

The 20 teams with the highest votes will take part in the competition. In the event of a tie the board will select the teams that will take part.

Last edited:

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Haha, I probably shouldn't have ventured Mohammedan. I don't even know if they have a football team, though I suspect they do. Finding a squad may be tricky though.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Good God, You actally were able to find the country Origin! I didn't include Melbourne because they are too strong! They'd win hands down! I've chosen the 20 I'd like to see in the cup out of all of them. Although I'm disapointed that you left out FC United of Manchester, what did the fans team ever do not to get a metion, wheatas Vaxull does? I'd happil supply some squads if needed be, but only from the ones I nominated!

Last edited:

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
BTW, When does this poll finish?

Oh Never mind....5 Days.....

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Haha, I probably shouldn't have ventured Mohammedan. I don't even know if they have a football team, though I suspect they do. Finding a squad may be tricky though.
You're the one who reads the Daily Star. Dig in their archives, I managed to find teams for Abahani and Rahmatganj.

DCC_legend

International Regular
I nominated Glentoran, and TBH i didn't think anybody would vote for them. Apart from myself obviously.

Matteh

As things stand so far...

The 20 taking part.

Vatican National Team 9
LA Galaxy 8
Sydney FC 8
Doncaster Rovers 7
Mansfield Town 7
Perth Glory 6
Kajima Antlers 6
NZ Knights 6
Notts Forest 6
Nagoya Grampus Eight 5
Bodo Glimt 5
Daegu FC 5
Torquay 5
Mohammedan SC 5

Then there's 14 teams on 4 votes with 6 spaces free.

Naturally it could all change, but these are the frontrunners.

Matteh

Am having major trouble finding a squad for the Vatican although i can find Basque, Gibraltar and even the Isle of Anglesey squads.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
disapointing Ternana arent looking like getting in there, they produced my greatest CM 01/02 player of all time and i owe them several champions league titles because of it...

Cloete

International Captain
disapointing Ternana arent looking like getting in there, they produced my greatest CM 01/02 player of all time and i owe them several champions league titles because of it...
Casu?

Basques will be way, way, way, way too strong for us btw.