• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Custom Title

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Ok. Smitteh is a great man and this is another testament to his greatness then. But what does it MEAN?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Thank you! I thought it would be some thing Aussie Rules related but when GIMH said he had it too, I was confused. English football does connect the two posters in question.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well you've still got the best part of 7,000 posts to be thinking it over - don't rush such a pivotal decision.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, fear not, I shan't rush it. Will just have to make sure my behaviour remains good enough so that I actually reach the landmark in the first place, that has to remain top priority.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Your behaviour has been top notch in your latest come back. Shouldn't be too difficult to maintain this now.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Your behaviour has been top notch in your latest come back. Shouldn't be too difficult to maintain this now.
Too true - there are generations of CWers now who have no idea how Sledger acquired his notoriety - I think the onus is on you veterans to start a "Best of Sledger" thread