• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Dev League Archive

Loony BoB

International Captain
Okay, that's season 10 updated to the finals, and the charity series schedule details have been added too.

Thinking of adding a column for MOTM winners...

Loony BoB

International Captain
Season 11 has now been added and is up to date with regards to scores - this season I'll also include MOTM's.

Vimes, you may or may not want to add this to the 'quick links' for Season 11 scorecards.

Loony BoB

International Captain
...and, er, just a bit late, that's Season XI fully updated through to the charity series. There were a few games without MOTM at the end of the regular season and in the finals, so I just made my own calls on them after checking the scorecards. I'll try to put up the OD & FC stats later on. I think Fuller got most MOTM's with six.

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
http://www.cricketweb.net/cwxi/archive/

I've recoded and moved all the files over as far as I can tell - if anyone finds a bad link or a missing file, let me know. Also, please note that the schedule for season 12 has yet to be given the official announcement so there is a chance it could be different to the one used.

David

International 12th Man
Season 9 FC stats are nowhere to be found, and Season 9 OD stats gives us season 10 stats.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Archive updated to include the end of season 12 and the charity games. Will hopefully complete the stats shortly.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Just going over the OD stats and...

RF Bowen 20 (27)
BL Wilshere 0 (0)
-----------------------
KR Clapham 10-1-38-1
=======================

SA Bennett to RF Bowen: 1 run
SA Bennett to BL Wilshere: OUT!
-----------------------
BL Wilshere st JR Gray b SA Bennett 4