• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWBCC announces offseason programme

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
The West Indies Cricket Board today confirmed the suggested itinerary of the West Indies' tour of CWLand to commence in two weeks' time. The itinerary will be revealed shortly, but officials have already confirmed the tour will include 3 Test matches and 5 One-day Internationals, as well as one one-day and two first-class tour matches against those sides who did not receive Bangladesh this year.

Other offseason highlights include the A team's visit to South Africa and Namibia, playing 7 first-class games and 5 one-day games, and the main clash for a rapidly improving Cricket Web Test team, a 4-match tour of England which will include no more than three One-day Internationals. To make up for this, it is likely that the CWBCC will schedule an ODI-only tour during the late stages of the offseason, though no details have been confirmed yet. Also, the CWBCC is considering offers from a number of countries for U-19 tours.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Most excellent.

Can't think about this currently, have a FC final to play, but i'm hoping to make the A squad again and hopefully bowl a little better than I did in the last tour. That was a disgrace after my two good CW A showings.

CW (Y)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Hopefully I can squeeze into one of those teams. Not expecting so after an average season.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Look forwards to it! Bangladesh was such a mixed bag that we need to haul things together - particularly in the middle of the ODI order and with the ball.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Looks good as always.

I'll send you guys an email later today about the first tour the Under 19 Board has organised. We were discussing a possible 2nd distination as well, so we should be able to sort that out soon as well.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Looks exciting, should be a cracking off season with so many series.

Hopefully can get back into some International cricket whether it be in the XI or in the A squad, but not holding my breath.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should be an interesting series as always, hoping to see a few Red players in the squad.

Johnners

Gun schedule :)

The last 2 games was the worst time to put in my 2 worst OD bowling performances though :(

Good luck to all those in contention for selection :)

DCC_legend

International Regular
Looks like an intresting offseason. Would love to see myself in the u19s set up, but after few games in the Green Side, i think its unlikely. But it still would be good.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Looking good, hoping to retain my senior role in the A side.

EDIT: Arnie for A squad or u-19's? Both? Interesting times ahead.

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Hoping I'll make the A-side, but I doubt it with the season I've had. Great to see Cricketweb heavily involved in the offseason.