• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWPL Grand Final - Pixie Caramels v Avengers

Athlai

Not Terrible
Bennett called up to Grand Final XI

Avengers fast bowler Hamish Bennett has earned a late season recall with the injury to Avengers' strike bowler Ishant Sharma. The inclusion caps an impressive rise for the 32-year-old speedster who has become a mainstay in the Wellington Firebirds team and a prominent wicket taker in New Zealand first class cricket.

However, it’s in the highest form of the game, CWPL, where Bennett will be looking to earn his legacy.

Confirmed XI

Tom Latham
Janneman Malan
Kane Williamson
Younis Khan
Faf du Plessis
-
Tim Paine
Mitchell Starc
Jeetan Patel
Morne Morkel
Hamish Bennett

Remaining Squad

Fawad Alam (Injured)
Ishant Sharma (Injured)
Mahmudullah Riyad
Mitchell Santner
Michael Papps
Mustafizur Rahman (Useless)​

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
You two should organise a time when you're both online so I can live stream this on YouTube or something.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
I can't really watch while at work, otherwise later tonight or most of sunday is fine with me

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'm so glad the final is against the Pixie Caramels. Even if I lose I win. It's like New Zealand being in the finals of the world cup, and somehow the other team is the Wellington Firebirds. Both results are my boys winning.