• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DO people still play fantasy cricket?

sensally123

Cricket Spectator
I was surfing around for more info on fantasy cricket and i did find many useful places for the same.

But what i came across is the updated information dates back in 2013 & rarely found any links from 2014.

So, i was wondering whether people still play fantasy cricket or shall i just make a pass on thought of playing fantasy cricket..

Thanks! :)

sarakhan

Cricket Spectator
Which players on one's team (batsmen, keep, bowlers) can score which kind of points: batting, bowling, fielding? E.g., can all players get fielding points, or just the keeper? or just the keeper and bowlers? Can bowlers get batting points? Can batsmen get bowling points?

thanks in advance.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Which players on one's team (batsmen, keep, bowlers) can score which kind of points: batting, bowling, fielding? E.g., can all players get fielding points, or just the keeper? or just the keeper and bowlers? Can bowlers get batting points? Can batsmen get bowling points?

thanks in advance.
Hi there, all players can earn all forms of points whether batting/bowling/fielding.