• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

emails

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
My email inbox is becoming constantly filled with notifications re posts on threads I have contributed to. As I post on a wide range of topics this number seems to increase each day. Last week I went into my controls and removed the "tick" in the box allowing emails but still they come. The good lady is getting a little annoyed at having to delete so much from her i-pad each day. As I check into CW each day there is no need for email reminders. Could someone stop them please!

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
Change your "Default Thread Subscription Mode" to "Do Not Subscribe" in user CP as I think that's what creates those email notifications

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
You might have to change thread subscription settings too for the existing ones. It should be available at

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/subscription.php

You can select many threads with the tickbox to the right and then click "Selected Threads" at the bottom to fix the settings. Choosing "Through Control Panel Only" should mean you can still use User CP to view threads you've posted in but will cut down the emails.

Last edited: