• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First point of business

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
I guess I better start doing something as PA rep. Basically my role is a link between the players and the board. If anybody has any issues or suggestions at all, by all means email me or catch me on MSN ( burkey_88 @ hotmail dot com ). If you're unable to do that, make a post here in this sub-forum. I highly encourage people to not post on the forums about issues that are a little more contraversial, e.g. someone's bullying you, just off the top of my head. It'd be good to have some of you come up with some ways to improve CW footbal so don't hesitate in telling me about them.

That's all for now I think.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
burkey_1988 said:
I guess I better start doing something as PA rep. Basically my role is a link between the players and the board. If anybody has any issues or suggestions at all, by all means email me or catch me on MSN ( burkey_88 @ hotmail dot com ). If you're unable to do that, make a post here in this sub-forum. I highly encourage people to not post on the forums about issues that are a little more contraversial, e.g. someone's bullying you, just off the top of my head. It'd be good to have some of you come up with some ways to improve CW footbal so don't hesitate in telling me about them.

That's all for now I think.
Learn how to spell football?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Burkey,

1 thing i forgot to ask you.. If you would be interested in drawing up some kind of code of conduct for CW Football.. Something similar to CW Cricket however it may need a few tweaks to transfer over comfortably... If you want to get a few people together to do it and then put it forward for approval..