• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Five-Nil, Five-Nil

pasag

RTDAS
PhoenixFire said:
Funny how all these so called 'fans' (Legga, various BLE clones, sideshowtim), come out and boast when they were winning, but never heard when we won last year, fools.
Nah, BLE was in full force in the last Ashes. He had 490 posts in that Ashes thread and that's with being banned half way through.

ripper868

International Coach
Jealous??

Andrew Symonds is English, if by you mean being born in a country means they are that nationality.
Well we'll take KP out of the england side and Symonds out of the Asussie side...who has more trouble there...we'll also take G.Jones out of england side (even though he not that good)

Aussie loses symonds brings in hodge, jaques, watson, cosgrove, david hussey, and im sure ther'd be plenty of others able to fill the symonds void.

England loses Kp who IS the backbone of their line-up at the moment and you lose 100 runs per test.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Jealous??

Andrew Symonds is English, if by you mean being born in a country means they are that nationality.
Andrew Symonds could barely walk talk when he came to Australia. He grew up here, played all his cricket here (bit of county cricket, but who doesn't do that) and he has an Australian accent. KP is South African.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Well we'll take KP out of the england side and Symonds out of the Asussie side...who has more trouble there...we'll also take G.Jones out of england side (even though he not that good)

Aussie loses symonds brings in hodge, jaques, watson, cosgrove, david hussey, and im sure ther'd be plenty of others able to fill the symonds void.

England loses Kp who IS the backbone of their line-up at the moment and you lose 100 runs per test.
Please :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Andrew Symonds could barely walk talk when he came to Australia. He grew up here, played all his cricket here (bit of county cricket, but who doesn't do that) and he has an Australian accent. KP is South African.
He's also an offspinner then.

sideshowtim

Banned
Funny how all these so called 'fans' (Legga, various BLE clones, sideshowtim), come out and boast when they were winning, but never heard when we won last year, fools.
Hmm...could've been because I wasn't registered here in 2005 idiot.

If that were the case why wouldn't I have waited till this week or last week to have registered?

Scmods

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Oh dear England. Wasn't this team the best to come down in here in 20 years? Well I think we've proven that England are ridiculously overrated, almost as much so as MS Dhoni and Shiad Afridi. It was funny watching the Barmy Army cheering today, but then again they are English so I guess they celebrate mediocrity.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Oh dear England. Wasn't this team the best to come down in here in 20 years? Well I think we've proven that England are ridiculously overrated, almost as much so as MS Dhoni and Shiad Afridi. It was funny watching the Barmy Army cheering today, but then again they are English so I guess they celebrate mediocrity.
This team wasn't the best to go down there in 20 years. It was the best team to go down there in 20 years minus a third of its players. There's a difference.