• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum very slow recently

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Here's the tracer thinggummy. Meaningless to me, but I guess it's got my IP in in, so if you could delete it once you have the info, that'd be great. Cheers, James.

H.

Last edited by a moderator:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks for that, got a copy and have edited it out of your post. :)

Just to confirm before I log a ticket with our hosts - are you still having issues now?

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just to confirm before I log a ticket with our hosts - are you still having issues now?
Definitely.

For example, quoting your post above, first attempt the page didn't load at all (stopped at about one third way through loading - could have been a router issue there, maybe?)

However, 2nd attempt it did load - got to about two-thirds progression and then stalled for about 10-15 seconds.

It never used to do this, and other sites are not having the same lag.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks, I've logged a ticket with our hosts with your tracert results. I'll let you know what I get back.

James

Cricket Web Owner
The response from them is as follows:

It sounds like he or she is simply experiencing network related issues with their ISP. The server's status itself is excellent as well and the traceroute shows that they are not blocked from the server.

Please ask him or her to restart their internet connection and perhaps wait a while as I am sure it will rectify itself on their end.

Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions.

James

Cricket Web Owner
The response from them is as follows:

It sounds like he or she is simply experiencing network related issues with their ISP. The server's status itself is excellent as well and the traceroute shows that they are not blocked from the server.

Please ask him or her to restart their internet connection and perhaps wait a while as I am sure it will rectify itself on their end.

Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions.

James

Cricket Web Owner
It depends on the other sites your visiting as it could be a connectivity problem from your ISP to US based data centres.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Are you still having problems?

I haven't seen any problems with the site over the past 24 hours. I would suggest you check in with your ISP.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary either.

Try running "tracert www.cricketweb.net" at the command prompt and send me the results.