• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum very slow recently

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's often like that when my posting rate slows down mate. Activity drops away big time

#heartandsoul

James

Cricket Web Owner
There's a massive network outage across the data-center where the site is hosted. It's being worked on at the moment by our hosts.

morgieb

Forum behaving weird as hell today. Having times where there's a good 20 minutes of downtime.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Morgie you've been behaving as weirdly as hell for 12 years mate

may have been on the homemade wine tonight btw

vcs

If I refresh a few tabs simultaneously, it often times out and I only get to re-load any forum page after a gap of 15-20 minutes or so. This has been happening to me for a couple of years now. I've been reluctant to report it because those 20 minute intervals are the only way I'm getting anything done at work. :p

James

Cricket Web Owner
If I refresh a few tabs simultaneously, it often times out and I only get to re-load any forum page after a gap of 15-20 minutes or so. This has been happening to me for a couple of years now. I've been reluctant to report it because those 20 minute intervals are the only way I'm getting anything done at work. :p
That sounds like you're being blocked by our firewall for too many connections coming towards our server at the same time.