• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gibberish surrounding rain made to sound like a real issue

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I tried to rate the thread as rate the English weather, but I can't give it 0 stars

Howe_zat

Audio File
I mean if your observation is 'rain sucks' go bananas, not that you'll win prizes for insight.

But when you carry on like this where it's obvious bull****

It has become a regular practice to decide result applying D/L method.No game (except Ban vs Eng)is a fully complete one.I do't no why icc does arrange this beautiful event at this time in England.Its just spoiling the interest of spaetators.
keep it to the official thread, that's all I ask

Daemon

I look forward to the title being stripped from England after it is discovered that the ****s were cloud seeding

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Just disappointing for the tournament - with a good format, that's still reasonably short, just stops it from getting any momentum. :(

Burgey

Just depends on whether that three square mile cloud which is covering the whole of the UK moves on.

TheJediBrah

Nothing contentious about D/L rule in general IMO. Best that is available. Just wish we didn't have to apply it every match :ph34r:
Just because it's the best available doesn't mean it isn't contentious. If I had a penny for every time a D/L target/score favoured one side significantly over the other . . .