• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B Discussion - Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Portugal

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Dutch defence does a disservice to a description of dodgy.

If they keep a clean sheet I'm a, well, Dutchman.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Tyldsley's such a hack. "As things stand both teams are going out, so they better do something about it".

Yeah, Portugal really stepped up to influence Germany's opener I'm sure. Now they're going through.

Wanker.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Does look like he's having an increasingly affectionate relationship with the pies, Cristiano. Not at the level of his bucktoothed Brazilian namesake, but has definitely filled out since he's gone to Madrid.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Tyldsley's such a hack. "As things stand both teams are going out, so they better do something about it".

Yeah, Portugal really stepped up to influence Germany's opener I'm sure. Now they're going through.

Wanker.
"The Danish equaliser ironically scored by Michael Krohn-Deli who scored the winner against the Dutch"

How is that irony, Clive?