• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B First Round - Zimbabwe, Ireland, UAE, Netherlands

ajdude

International Coach
would've been better if i didn't have to watch it on a live stream. ffs foxtel get your **** together

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I ain't even mad, that was amazing. Some full members wouldn't even have went for that. Crazy dutch bastards, best of luck in the second round.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
193 is a stiff chase in 20 overs let alone 14.2. Sensational performance ! Cruised there at the end with 3 deliveries to spare :blink:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
My dad came in and was like "yeah the Dutch are going nuts here" before planning on going to bed. Looked up Cricinfo and saw that c00ps hit 4x6, and then went "what, ok i'm watching the rest of this".

****ing Foxtel though. Almost missed all of it.

Stapel

International Regular
Wooooooooooooooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Getting to 100 runs in 7 overs.... A massive 30 sixes. A new world record! and thta in 14 overs.

I bet the Sri Lankans are wetting their pants now :) .

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Great cricket. I've only watched a few games so far but I like the look of the tournament. My viewing is a small sample size but good crowds and great drama. There is room for both the RSC and WWE in this world and there is room for average cricket on small grounds if it is spectacular and entertaining.

Stapel

International Regular
I was watching with some collegues. Most of them had never seen any cricket before. Yet, the tension was massive!

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
man o man o man!
Only 2 hours of sleep last night, deadline for a part of my thesis due at 12.

Went mental during the game, my neighbors must think i'm craaazy.

Still half believing that i'll wake up in a bit and it was all a dream....

Oranje boven!!!

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
As amazingly fun as this was to watch that was some terrible commentary from whoever that guy is.