• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria

James

Cricket Web Owner
16 June 2018
16:00 MSK (UTC+3)
Argentina
Iceland
Otkritie Arena, Moscow

16 June 2018
21:00 KALT (UTC+2)
Croatia
Nigeria
Kaliningrad Stadium, Kaliningrad

21 June 2018
21:00 MSK (UTC+3)
Argentina
Croatia
Nizhny Novgorod Stadium, Nizhny Novgorod

22 June 2018
18:00 MSK (UTC+3)
Nigeria
Iceland
Volgograd Arena, Volgograd

26 June 2018
Nigeria
Argentina
Krestovsky Stadium, Saint Petersburg

26 June 2018
Iceland
Croatia
Rostov Arena, Rostov-on-Don

vogue

International Vice-Captain
So, I am thinking that as I may need a back up team when my home team gets knocked out, I have decided that I shall pick one on the basis of somewhere I haven’t yet travelled to, so Iceland it is . :)

vogue

International Vice-Captain
You'll probably need a back up team for your back up team tbh.
Next choice would have to be Maisies then.. I’ve run out of ideas of how to choose so I’d be asking her . Dog/human communication aside..

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if iceland completely destroyed Joe Hart's career I can only imagine what they'll do to his back-up

vcs

Argentina could struggle to get out of this group. They always seem to get tricky groups. And they always get Nigeria in the group stage.

morgieb

Iceland are playing an interesting brand of football, very aggressive passing, wanting to get the ball forward rather than focusing on retention, etc. Fun to see.

Daemon

Great keeping from Halldorrson. 2nd half was a bit boring though with not a single shot taken by Iceland.

flibbertyjibber

Is it me or do some of the Barcelona players look tired. Messi was poor today and Suarez was dreadful yesterday.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Why do they insist on Messi take the penalty every time he lost them a Copa América aswell by missing his penalty