• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E - Belgium, Italy, Republic of Ireland, Sweden

Which teams will qualify from this pool?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Furball

Evil Scotsman
The good news for Ireland is that this result means Italy have won the group. May rest players for the final round? Four points would see them through you'd thin
Edit - jumping the gun in terms of final result of course
A bad result for the Republic and Sweden boosts Norrhern Ireland's chances of qualification - quite the test of Uppercut's loyalties haha

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
If goal difference had been the tie breaker Italy would have contrived a 0-6 loss tomorrow to avoid Spain.

Perhaps head to head has its advantages.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Amazing with all the referees floating around, video replays, earpieces and so on that Italy still get away with WWF every time a ball looks like coming into their penalty area.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
This has been a lesson in the dark arts from Italy.

Absolutely woeful refereeing. Long's a stick on to get a red card for lashing out at someone.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
That's a pen all day long

Ireland were dross against Belgium so I didn't have much sympathy despite their blatant denied pen at 0-1. But that's a smeller that one

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I don't understand why Insigne hasn't played much this tournament.

lol, and literally hits the post as I type that.